Sunday, March 23, 2008

11

1 week left and I am now starting to see the top of my abs, still have some gut left down lower though. I am at 12% body fat and 176 lbs. No huge changes this week to speak of, my diet has stayed relatively the same, workouts have not changed too much and no reason to as I am still seeing results. As I am writing this week 12 has started and I shaved my body hair today in preparation for the after pictures that I will take next Sunday. I also applied tanner today, Famous Dave's, which does not contain ingredients to turn you orange. I have froze my ass off all day no longer having body hair and I'm not sure that there'll be any getting used to it. Depending on this weeks weather, I may have to wear shorts just one day so I can see what all the fuss is over when it comes to cycling with shaved legs. Anyway, we're just about there. I will post my full body for life essay in the next couple of weeks, the hard part will be editing it down to fit in my packet for the challenge.

See you at the finish line!

No comments: