Monday, February 18, 2008

Week 6- We're halfway there (Whoa-oh Livin on a Prayer!)

Well here we are, halfway through the challenge not much to mention this week other than I blew my free day on Valentines which was not my intention intially but by the end of the day on Thursday the temptation was there so I figured what the hell.  It wasn't a full fledged free day by my standards anyway so from a health standpoint, that's a bonus.  Anyway, not really sure what I learned this week and I didn't really try any new foods so we'll keep this short and sweet.  I will say that looking ahead I plan on modifying my workout schedule starting in week 7 with Upper body on Monday, Lower body on Tuesday, Cardio on Wednesday, Upper body on Thursday, Lower Body on Friday, Cardio on Saturday and Sunday.  I'm keeping on with the running as my cardio exercise of choice and I can feel it, much more effective than the stationary bike.

Peace!!!

No comments: